FalaBrat Pte Ltd reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions herein without notice. Your continued use of the website or the services of vino. sg after any such changes constitute your agreement to such changes.
1. RegistrationYou will need to register an account to use some of the services available on the website. By registering an account you agree to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update or request for your data to be removed by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Legal Age to Purchase Alcoholic Beverages
vino.sg does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18, being the legal drinking age in Singapore. By using this site you represent that you are over the age of 18, and can purchase or consume alcohol in Singapore. vino.sg makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 18. By purchasing from this website you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from vino.sg is over the age of 18.
It is an offence to buy liquor if the buyer is younger than 18. A breach of regulation 11 of the Liquor Control (Supply and Consumption) (Liquor Licensing) Regulations 2015 is an offence, punishable with a fine not exceeding $10,000. By making this purchase, you confirm that you are 18 years and older.
3. ImagesProduct images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, the colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. Photos of actual products can be provided upon customer request if required.
4. PricingProducts on this website are priced in Singapore Dollars (SGD) exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, an error may occasionally occur and goods may be mispriced. Where a pricing error is discovered, we will, at our discretion, do either of the following:
a. Contact you and enquire if you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or
b. Notify you that we have cancelled your order.
We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Prices are subject to currency and market fluctuations, changes in duty and GST as well as stock remaining unsold.
Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
5. Ordering On-lineOrders may be delayed by transfers of money or credit card authorisations not being confirmed by the respective banks. The customer must contact their bank to speed up this process if the order is required urgently.
The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract. A contract is made only when we accept your order and have processed your payment.
We reserve the right not to accept any order.
6. Email confirmationUpon the completion of your order, you will receive the following emails to the email address specified in your account:
The first email is an acknowledgement and does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
Once the payment is confirmed, the second email with the invoice enclosed will be sent. We will process with dispatching the items or getting them ready for collection.
An email notification will be sent once your order has been dispatched/collected.
7. DeliveryFREE Delivery is offered based on either value of purchases or the currently running promotions. The delivery schedule is subject to available dates & timeslots that will be agreed upon with you after checkout.
8. Self CollectionWhy self-collect when we can deliver the wine to you 🙂
9. Re-DeliveryWe reserve the right to charge for the re-delivery of orders that have not been completed due to incorrect information provided by the customer, including but not limited to the intended address at which the goods are to be delivered. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods at the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
If you are not able to let us know ahead of time and miss your delivery, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We will do our best to reschedule your delivery as soon as possible.
Please note that if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the chosen delivery slots, vino.sg reserves the right to charge the Customer a re-delivery fee of S$10.00.
10. Taxes or Other ChargesAll taxes or other charges imposed by law on the goods, including but not limited to GST, surcharges, duties and those from all governmental authorities, shall be borne by the customer unless the law specifically provides that such payment must be borne by us.
11. Out-of-Stock ItemsAll goods are offered subject to availability. Whilst we continually monitor our inventory to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website, there may be occasions when certain products sell out or simply are no longer available. In such a situation, vino.sg will make suggestions for suitable alternative items. We will email you our recommendations and you can either accept those recommendations or select other items of your choice. In the event you choose not to accept our suggested alternatives or change your original order, we will simply ship out the available items minus the out-of-stock items or cancel the order on your behalf as applicable.
12. Delivery and Receipt of GoodsAll goods are deemed delivered and received by the customer upon acceptance and acknowledgement of such delivery by the customer or anyone with actual, implied or ostensible authority from the customer.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of LiabilityThis website is provided by vino.sg on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. vino.sg makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
vino.sg makes every effort to ensure that its servers, website and emails sent from its website are free from viruses and other harmful components. vino.sg, however, will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. lost revenue or profits lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss that results from your use of, or inability to use, this website.
vino.sg reserves the right to withdraw or amend any item on its website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any duration.
If this limitation of liability provision shall be deemed unenforceable, either in whole or in part, such enforceable parts shall be deleted and the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect and vino.sg’s liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.